[time-nuts] Interfacing of 74ALVC divider chain to ADF4350 output (yet another low jitter sine-to-logic thread ; ) )

Yuri Ostry yuri at ostry.ru
Sun Jul 30 18:38:23 EDT 2017

Hello,

Thank you for your reply!

Monday, July 31, 2017, 0:25:19, Attila Kinali wrote:

A> Alternatively, use something like an SY89874 as first divider
A> stage to get down to a more managable frequency range, then
A> continue with your ALVC dividers.

I think it will be easier (faster and cheaper) to get ADF4351 chip
and replace it on that board, getting two more divider stages inside synth
chip. Pinout is the same, if memory serve me correctly. AD is easier
to get here compared to exotic Micrel clock buffer.

Looks like there will be no such "quick and dirty" way with 4350.

--
Best regards,
 Yuri                          mailto:yuri at ostry.ru