[time-nuts] Trimble Thunderbolt no longer determines the correct date

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 30 12:17:31 EDT 2017

That does not appear to be the case.   If it did a reset the DAC should have gone to the InitV eeprom setting  of 2.800V,  but instead mine spiked to 0.308V which is not close to the InitV or the last known DAC values.

My log file shows the unit did a filter-reinit  followed two seconds later by phase locking the PPS.