[time-nuts] Trimble Thunderbolt no longer determines the correct date

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Mon Jul 31 12:30:16 EDT 2017

Hi

Trimble, even on supported products, is pretty firm about a service contract being in place for updates.
The only exception seems to be security related patches. There have been a lot of examples of this
over the years ….AFIK, there isn’t even a “public” firmware loader for the TBolt.

Indeed, you might get lucky.

Bob