[time-nuts] HP5061B Versus HP5071 Cesium Line Frequencies

Donald E. Pauly trojancowboy at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 18:01:47 EDT 2017

https://www.febo.com/pipermail/time-nuts/2017-May/105566.html

Tell us more about the RF leakage problems in the 5061.  I thought
that the 5071 used the same beam tube.  How does the electricity leak
out and at what frequencies?    My method costs a tenth as much and
has higher spectral purity performance to the beam tube.  I admit that
I hadn't thought about the electricity leaking out. Can the leak be
plugged?

BTW these are not strictly Diophantine equations.  No exact solution
is possible if C field is to be used.  Can you tell us the magic
numbers?

πθ°μΩω±√·Γλ
WB0KV