[time-nuts] TAPR GPS Experimenters Kit

Donald E. Pauly trojancowboy at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 16:58:46 EDT 2017

We are finishing a pair of HP5061B cesium standards which we have up
and running.  We would like to acquire a GPS disciplined oscillator
with 5 or 10 mc output for comparison with the cesium clocks.  1 pulse
per second would be nice but is not mandatory.  A roof antenna with
preamp that could drive 100 feet or so of foam RG-58 is required.
Does anyone have such a device that needs a new home?  If not, what
should we look for on eBay?

πθ°μΩω±√·Γλ
WB0KVV