[time-nuts] Free to a good home: HP 100E Freq. Standard

IEEE djensen at ieee.org
Tue Jun 6 12:41:40 EDT 2017

I would love to have it, but I'm afraid I would need it shipped.  What a great addition to my collection- no tube gear at all....

I'd be happy to pay the costs- I can send you funds once we figure out cost- if you are game.  Shoot me an email off list and I'll provide shipping address.

Thanks,
Dave
W8PDP