[time-nuts] TruePosition on the Arduino

Gregory Beat w9gb at icloud.com
Tue Jun 6 20:44:11 EDT 2017

Ben -
I assume that you never received the Arduino "C code"
written by Bruce, WA3YUE for the original project?

Club's Powerpoint presentation indicated that source code was available.

Packrat GPS Project (Gary, WA2OMY; Bruce, WA3YUE; George, KA3WXV) with TruePosition GPSDO and Arduino
by The Mt. Airy VHF Radio Club "Pack Rats" (Southampton, PA).

greg, w9gb
> original message / digest <
I'm getting to the point that once I've got the button logic working, I'll send out my source to anyone who wants to take a look at it or use it.
I will stipulate one condition - you can't make too much fun of how poorly programmed it is.  ;)
thanks much and 73,
ben, kd5byb
Sent from iPad Air