[time-nuts] backfill

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Fri Jun 9 09:55:38 EDT 2017

Hi

My guess is that crystals are more sensitive to moisture than the alternators…. The level of “clean”
you need in a precision crystal enclosure is way beyond what is required in a number of other areas.
One layer of water molecules is way to much in a modern crystal.  can and do use crystals as detectors
of low levels of “stuff” for this very reason.

Bob