[time-nuts] GPScon running on Raspberry Pi 3b

timenut at metachaos.net timenut at metachaos.net
Tue Jun 20 08:34:57 EDT 2017

Neat!

I just happen to be playing with a Pi this week as a class assignment
(retirement is wonderful - finally going back to college).

I downloaded Lady Heather, compiled it, and got it to come up and run. Nothing
that I can plug in this week though, but it looks good. I also installed QEMU
in user mode which is similar to ExaGear, but slower and free (long run I will
probably get an ASUS Tinker as my lab computer, and it is a different ExaGear).

However, I could not find the steps to download wine. I understand that some
sort of patch is required, but all that I could find was complete linux images
that were already patched. What were your steps to download and install wine?

Michael