[time-nuts] HP 4815 Vector Impedance Analyzer repair

Clay Autery cautery at montac.com
Tue Jun 20 17:09:21 EDT 2017

There's a guy on eBay who sells HP stuff (and other) who does certified
calibrations and repairs of HP stuff...  can't be that hard to find...

KN5U is his eBay ID (and call sign?)  He calibrated my HP freq counter
before sending it to me after I won it on one of his auctions...

Clay Autery, KY5G
MONTAC Enterprises
(318) 518-1389