[time-nuts] CRT for Tracor 527A

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 17:43:11 EDT 2017

Hello to the group.
I was not going to comment on the thread. But realized I should.
A caution on CRTs is that if they have been around a long time they may
have very poor emissions. Even if new. Cathode pollutes over time.
Just saying don't be to surprised if you don't get what you paid for.
Best of luck to you.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL