[time-nuts] HP 4815 Vector Impedance Analyzer repair

Tom Curlee tcurlee at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 20 16:38:01 EDT 2017

The first thing I would do is replace all the power supply electrolytic capacitors on the internal boards.  If I remember correctly, the boards are plugged in and the replacing the capacitors is quite easy.  In my unit, at least one capacitor was shorted and was pulling down a power supply.

Tom  WB6UZZ