[time-nuts] Charles Wenzel GPSDO

Don Lewis dlewis6767 at austin.rr.com
Thu Jun 22 00:29:25 EDT 2017

I couldn't agree more!

I have converted loads of equipment to the so-called 'standard' Power Pole.

What a disappointment.  IMO, they are poorly designed and ineffective.
Sure, they offer commonality, but at what cost?

The DO come apart easily, and if the radio (equipment) happens to be on,
voltage spikes (pulses) can be induced, causing intermittent operation
(resetting memories) or death to the unit.

Like Lemmings over a cliff...  they are used.

I really do not like these connectors.