[time-nuts] Anderson PowerPole (was Charles Wenzel GPSDO)

Chris Caudle chris at chriscaudle.org
Thu Jun 22 10:37:13 EDT 2017

On Thu, June 22, 2017 7:40 am, Mike Seguin wrote:
> For anything critical, I use these connector from the professional sound
> industry.
> http://www.neutrik.com/en/speakon/

Neutrik make a variant specifically created for power connections instead
of speaker connections.  I think they are essentially the same style
design but with different color coding to make them stand out from speaker
connections.  I don't know if the contact plating may be different, or the
spacing different so it can handle higher voltages. Ground mates first
before the two power pins (three pin instead of the four pin Speakon).  UL
listed for up to 250V AC.

http://www.neutrik.com/en/powercon-20a/

--
Chris Caudle