[time-nuts] Toggle switch wiring for RFTGm-II (KS24019)

David C. Partridge david.partridge at perdrix.co.uk
Wed Jun 28 11:17:20 EDT 2017

The Lucent manual refers to a toggle switch in the frame to switch the
active module in the RFTGm-II (KS24019) from the Rb to the XO.

I have the complete shelf with both units and currently the Rb is the active
module, and the XO is standby; but sadly there's no switch on the shelf
itself.

Does anyone know how this switch this is connected to the units?

I've not yet found the spare "round-tuits" to build the beta version of LH
the Mark sent me ...

Thanks
Dave