[time-nuts] RFDO - Experience and questions

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 20:30:25 EST 2017

A bit more reading if you block the phase comparison from -50ms to 150ms of
the tick you get a 0 carrier phase no modulation. That also explains why I
thought I could here some sort of phase modulation because there is.
So as an example if you use a GPS tick its really simple to block the phase
changes and only measure the 0 phase carrier. Essentially a 200 ms carrier
gap per second.
Thats quite a clean format you have to work with.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL