[time-nuts] Bye-Bye Crystals

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 03:19:59 EDT 2017

I think what he means is that the typical device sold today has four
terminals not two.  It looks like a crystal because it is inside a
little silver can but has four lead wires Power, ground and "output"
and the fourth lead might not be used.  It is an "XO" not an "X".

But I argue that every one of these device has a crystal inside.  So
they still make crystals, just you don't see them

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California