[time-nuts] Antique precision timing device without electronics

Bill Hawkins bill.iaxs at pobox.com
Thu Mar 16 14:04:40 EDT 2017

Hi Morris,

If there's no active devices (and you'd be sure to see them, not solid
state) where does the power to operate the motor come from? Is it the
same contacts that drive the fork?

It's amazing that there is high Q when contacts must be operated by the
fork.

Did it come with instructions for setting the weights at the end of the
fork tines?

Best regards,
Bill Hawkins