[time-nuts] Daylight saving time

William H. Fite omniryx at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 15:12:36 EDT 2017

My hundred year old Congreve clock didn't advance, either. Whatever should
I do?  :)

It is accurate to about 5-10 minutes per day, depending on the mood it is
in. Worthless as a timekeeper but it fascinates visitors and makes a
soothing, quiet CLACK-CLACK-CLACK sound.

On Friday, March 17, 2017, Bert Kehren via time-nuts <time-nuts at febo.com
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','time-nuts at febo.com');>> wrote:

> All three of my 60KHz clocks did not advance to daylight saving time. Two
> are 20 year old Junghans one a one year old wall clock. waited two days and
> did  a reset, did come up with daylight saving time
> Bert Kehren Palm city Fl.

William H Fite, PhD
Independent Consultant
Statistical Analysis & Research Methods