[time-nuts] Optical Cesium or maybe Cesium "light"!

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 10:32:47 EDT 2017

I am in the same frame of mind had the market, so no need to evolve. But
also it seems the business segment is so small its unclear that there is a
good business case to build them.These days if its not $B little interest.
Chuckle.
Hp dumped cesiums and test equipment and then symetricom was purchased by
Microsemi. Pretty strange. All in all in the timing market the players seem
to be all but gone.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL