[time-nuts] Antique precision timing device without

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Wed Mar 22 17:34:47 EDT 2017

Hi Morris:

The GR 631 StroboTac includes a power line driven vibrating reed sticking into the reflector and so it's motion is
stopped by the strobe.
The patent has hand written comments regarding that idea.
http://www.prc68.com/I/GRstrobotac.html#2331317
http://www.prc68.com/I/Images/Strobotac631-01b.jpg

The idea here was to use the power line as a frequency reference.
This would be fine since most of the applications for this strobe were related to line driven motors.

--
Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com