[time-nuts] TAPR TICC boxed

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 30 16:15:09 EDT 2017

What did you do for input protection?

I want to build an input system for the TICC that incorporates some input protection, switchable terminator,  possibly  settable threshold and edge selects, and a switchable PICDIV divider like the TADD-2 Mini.  That would allow inputs of <1 .. 100 (or maybe up to 1000) PPS and  1/5/10/15 MHz inputs.

The main problem I'm having is coming up with an input squarer circuit that is simple and cheap but can handle basically DC-15 MHz.  Anybody got any ideas?