[time-nuts] current status of eLORAN globally

Ruslan Nabioullin rnabioullin at gmail.com
Wed May 10 20:43:22 EDT 2017

Hi, what's the current status of eLORAN globally?  It's difficult to
find the latest information on this on the WWW.  As I understand it,
there currently exist only two active eLORAN projects, Ursanav/US
gov't in the US, and Babcock Comms/UK gov't in the UK (and possibly
South Korea as well?).  I know that the former has operated only one
site in the near past (Wildwood), though the testing period (according
to its website) has expired and I'm not seeing any information on a
continuation.  As for the latter, as the recent thread has informed
us, at least one site is active (albeit experiencing some technical
issues), Anthorn.  In particular, more detailed information, analysis,
and predictions on these efforts are sought.

Thanks in advance,
Ruslan

--
Ruslan Nabioullin