[time-nuts] Anthorn eLoran

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu May 11 15:03:52 EDT 2017

Dave that may have been me. Yes there is other timing data on the signal.
Thats what helps the receiver do a better job of understanding frequency
and time.
The old austrons and such do not process the bits. But if I had to guess
its easy enough to actually get them out to experiment with.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL