[time-nuts] time.gov

Jerry Hancock jerry at hanler.com
Thu May 11 19:52:17 EDT 2017

I checked it on two different computers and again just now, all were counting 5+ seconds slow.  I then downloaded their flash app which as an option I never had to do and that was correct.  Both of the apps claim to be adjusted for network delay.

This was around 14:00Pacific.  I just checked again and both apps are now correct.  I’ll have to dig into the issue.