[time-nuts] TruePosition GPSDO performa

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Fri May 12 00:40:48 EDT 2017

I already tried that...  the only difference seemed to be the temperature sensor reading went up 20C.  There was no significant change in the ADEV's or holdovers.   When a holdover starts,  the 1PPS phase usually takes a 5 ns or so hit.

Heather now has a option for removing "glicthes / outliers" from a plot or plots.  This can be done either manually on a point-by-point basis or automatically on a selected plot or all plots.  With the automatic options any point more than "x" (default 3) standard deviations from the plot average value is replaced by the previous  value.  You can then recalculate adevs from the de-glitched data.   On a 24 hour plot with a few holdovers, adevs from the de-glitched data were not significantly different from the ones with the glitches.

I'll try hitting the OCXO with a little freeze spray and see what that does to the 1PPS output.