[time-nuts] Network Time Foundation

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Sat May 13 10:44:19 EDT 2017

Hi,

Meinberg is an active supporter in maintaining this implementation of
NTP and they use this code in their NTP implementations, as obvious from
their updates as NTPD updates occurs. The code is there, download it and
use it. However, remember that there is folks that need to work on it,
and they need to pay their bills to, and that is what in the end this is
about. Maintaining this code is grossly underfinanced, despite being a
crutial part to so many things. This is why I spend my private money to
support this effort. I wish I could convince more companies to
contribute, and I try to find ways to provide support for NTF such that
NTP and other projects keeps focused on maintaining code rather than
working double shifts.

You will find Meinberg among the company members of NTF.
You will find Meinberg to support in other ways too, as obvious from my
travels.

Cheers,
Magnus