[time-nuts] Specifications (Service manual?) for HP 00105-60xx oscillators?

EB4APL eb4apl at gmail.com
Sat May 13 16:45:18 EDT 2017

Hi Ulf,

I don't have a service manual, I think that it does not exist since HP
stated that it was not a field maintainable item and any attempt to
adjust it would void the warranty. Anyway I have a schematic and a brief
circuit description from the HP 105 manual, which uses the 00105-6013
oscillator.

This oscillator was also used in the 5065A Rb standard. Its manual has a
section devoted to this oscillator including theory of operation,
operational checks and schematics.

The HP 5061A Cesium standard also used this oscillator and its manual
includes schematics and a section about testing this oscillator.

I can extract the pertinent sections and schematics from the referred
manuals if you think that it could be useful.

Regards,

Ignacio, EB4APL