[time-nuts] Machining some aluminum help!

Scott McGrath scmcgrath at gmail.com
Fri May 19 16:58:21 EDT 2017

Corby

Unless you have the tubing and plates machined flat they will leak as the tubing sides are not guaranteed to be flat and parallel wrt each side and aluminum plate stock is not flat unless you purchase 'tooling plate' which is ground parallel on both sides

So creating a seal is problematic at best

Content by Scott
Typos by Siri