[time-nuts] NOOB Q re LH

Frank Howell frankmhowell at hotmail.com
Mon May 22 17:05:18 EDT 2017

Hi Folks,

Great list...I'm learning a lot. Could I trouble you for suggested readings on the display content and interpretation from Lady Heather?

Yes, I've read the PDF and the lines of code....and studied the websites of leapsecond.com, KO4BB.com, and the Dec 2014 thread on the time-nuts archive which basically asked this same Q. Any updates to that answer which was basically....read a bunch of stuff and figure it out? I can do that but thought I'd politely as the listserv once again.

73,

Frank

K4FMH