[time-nuts] Looking for info on Trimble 16634-10

Tim Shoppa tshoppa at gmail.com
Tue May 23 07:35:09 EDT 2017

Bob, that was 16.368MHz, an extremely common crystal to find in the first
couple generations of GPS receivers. 16.368 MHz is 16 times the 1.023 MHz
C/A GPS signal chipping rate; multiplied by 96.25 to get the 1575.42 MHz L1
frequency and multiplied by 75 to get the 1227.60 MHz L2 frequency.

Tim N3QE