[time-nuts] TAPR GPS kit end plates update

Steve - Home steve-krull at cox.net
Thu May 25 12:54:33 EDT 2017

There are still a number of people who have not paid for their end plates. They will be held by the machinist and won't ship until both he and I have received payment.

At this point I'm not into publicly listing the non-payers but it represents a fair chunk of money out of my pocket and a lot of time out of the machinist's valuable offer to the group.

Please pay what you owe through PayPal to me by Friday midnight CDT. After that the names will be listed so others don't get burned. I did this as a favor to the group but I did not offer to lose money on the favor!

Steve
WB0DBS