[time-nuts] GPS plates shipped today

Jerry Hancock jerry at hanler.com
Thu May 25 16:03:37 EDT 2017

Hello fellow curmudgeons,

Today I shipped the plates to the people that have paid both Steve and me.  For those that elected the flat rate shipping, they will arrive in a few days, maybe even Saturday, if not, Monday.  Those that elected the lower cost alternative should arrive no later than the end of next week, possibly a lot sooner.  I have tracking numbers for each parcel but don’t have the energy to type them into separate emails.  if on the outside chance your package doesn’t arrive by next Friday, please shoot me an email and I will track your package.

It’s been an interesting project and I learned a few things along the way that made it all worthwhile.

Thanks,

Jerry