[time-nuts] GPS plates shipped today

Jerry Hancock jerry at hanler.com
Thu May 25 17:13:53 EDT 2017

Phillip, Interesting, I have an account on USPS but though I receive shipping notifications from UPS, I’ve never received one from USPS.  I’ll have to check my spam filter.

Also, I had to send them package rates and that includes tracking information which I didn’t know, vs First Class postage which is about half but doesn’t have tracking and must be flexible like a paper letter.  I’ve shipped flat rate boxes loaded with steel, must have weighed 17lbs for $5.15 across country in 2 days.  Now they upped the small flat rate box to $7.15 and I think they have a weight limit.

One other point as people have asked: I haven’t sent shipping emails to everyone yet, so far just the smaller orders.  The rest will come out in the next 24 hours.

Jerry