[time-nuts] Machining some aluminum help!

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Thu May 25 17:22:13 EDT 2017

Why not make the enclosure with a round, not square cross section then
the end plate can screw in.  Only one hole to thread that way.  Of
course there is plumbing pipe but also stainless steel water bottles,
fly rod cases and all kinds of ready  made metal enclosures with
thread caps that can hold pressure.    A stanley wide mouth thermos
would be excellent for making a temperature controlled metal
enclosure.  The vacuum insolation is pretty good, and of course they
already hold pressure.

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California