[time-nuts] LPFRS phase ripple: success!

Matthias Jelen matthias.jelen at gmx.de
Fri May 26 15:47:15 EDT 2017

Hello Time-Nuts,

I opened the LPFRS and removed the 4 electrolytic caps. One was
completely dead. After I swapped them to new ones, everything worked
fine. The phase ripple disappeared, the unit is now on par with the
second one (or beyond my measurement capabilities...).

So, I highly recommend this to every owner of a used LPFRS - it takes
about 10 minutes.

Thanks again for all the hints and have a nice weekend,

Matthias