[time-nuts] GPS Kit Plates

Steve - Home steve-krull at cox.net
Sat May 27 18:11:53 EDT 2017

Jerry,

Greg is referring to the adapter cable to split the power and pps out of the DB9.

There may be enough interest to do a small second round. The prices would be higher due to the lower quantity. I'll give it some thought while I'm on my short overseas assignment June 4-11.

Happy Memorial Day, everyone!

Steve
WB0DBS