[time-nuts] GR Connectors

Kmec at aol.com Kmec at aol.com
Sun May 28 11:59:39 EDT 2017

GR made several coaxial connector series: the obvious 874, the 8.5 GHz
very low residual VSWR GR-900 (IIRC 14 mm bore) and the GPC-7 (7 mm bore)  18
GHz precision connector, a very rare precursor to the APC-7 with a 1/4 turn
locking collar, only place I saw it was in the HP 1965 catalog, brief
lifetime.  I have a few in my collection of MW history stuff.

GR was the cats meow for a long time. I have a pile of the 900 & 874
stuff, just because I like it. The AIL hot/cold load that uses 900 is still
worthwhile.  I guess they can bury all this stuff with me, like King Tuts
tomb...

73
Jeff Kruth
WA3ZKR

In a message dated 5/28/2017 5:53:31 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,