[time-nuts] Next Aug 21 eclipse and time flow

Mike Cook michael.cook at sfr.fr
Mon May 29 05:42:53 EDT 2017

To my mind there may be some effect due to small variations in gravity. The Chinese paper is very interesting and does propose classical explanations for the observed gravimeter anomalies. Even so , the variations that were detected by them should be detectable with a sufficiently stable clock. However as the reported anomalies are only 6-7 micro-gal which, using a quick interpolation of the units wikipedia article data, is roughly equivalent to an altitude variation of 2-3cm.  That would probably be undetectable with anything less than an ion clock.

>>> allais/blackprior/zhou/zhou-1.pdf          http://home.t01.itscom.net/