[time-nuts] Holdover, RTC for Pi as NTP GPS source

William H. Fite omniryx at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 11:29:45 EDT 2017

Inside a three-meter thick sphere of lead and mu-metal, pressure pulled
down to .0000000001 mTorr , temperature regulated to .001 degree C,
operating in total darkness and absolute silence, aligned with the galactic
axis of rotation, and situated 20 light years from the nearest star.

That should satisfy even the most obsessive TN.