[time-nuts] time-c-b.nist.gov replaces time-c.timefreq.bldrdoc.gov on Oct. 5th

Steve Sullivan stevos at nwtime.org
Mon Nov 6 19:53:38 EST 2017

Steve Sullivan here at Network Time Foundation. NIST actually contacted us to ask where to distribute this information, which we in turn put out on the NTF Blog, social media (Facebook and LinkedIn) and emailed the support at ntp.org list and the NTF members list. By that time, there was a notice up on the Time & Freq page. I am actually surprised it was completed so quickly as mid-November was the expected completion date. I can include the time-nuts list next time we have general community info/notices like this.

While it might be a late based on what you shared, feel free to share this link https://nwtime.org/urgent-notice-users-nist-internet-time-service/ as the notice is still up on the NIST Time & Freq. page with a mid-November completion date.

Steve Sullivan
Network Time Foundation