[time-nuts] Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement

Patrick Barthelow apolloeme at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 16:51:36 EST 2017

Longitude by Wire  by Richard Stachurski :
from Professional Surveyor Magazine, November 2003.
http://fgg-web.fgg.uni-lj.si/~/mkuhar/pouk/SG/Seminar/Astronomska_navigacija/Astronomska_navigacija_zgodovina/Professional_Surveyor_Magazine-Longitude_By_Wire_The_American_Method-Nov03.pdf

Best, 73,   Pat Barthelow AA6EG
apol <apolloeme at gmail.com>loeme at gmail.com

*"The most exciting phrase to hear in Science, the one that heraldsnew
discoveries,  is not "Eureka, I have found it!"    but:*
"That's funny..."  ----Isaac Asimov