[time-nuts] Recommendation for cheap GBIP adapter for Linux

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Sat Nov 18 14:04:44 EST 2017

Hi,

I have a need for a GBIP adapter that I can use with Linux.
It shouldn't be too expensive, but I rather spend a few bucks
more for ease of use. Where "ease of use" means I don't have
problems with weird drivers on Linux (Windows doesn't matter at all).
I do not mind writing my own read-out software (that's quickly and
easily done). What would people here recommend?

			Attila Kinali
use without that foundation.