[time-nuts] Input filter for data logger

Angus not.again at btinternet.com
Sun Nov 19 17:56:41 EST 2017

On Sun, 19 Nov 2017 16:10:54 -0500, you wrote:

>> The MV89 is a beast of an OCXO and uses more power at warm-up than any
>> other
>> I know of. But it is spec'ed ~1W for steady state. Which means the
>> outside of the OCXO should be about hand-warm. If it's too hot, then
>> the heater circuit is probably broken and running at full-throttle.
>
>If so, I think something is not OK with my MV89. It is probably 110
>degrees or so.

They do run hot, so if that's 110 DegF and not DegC it's OK (depending
on ambient...) The data sheet says 4.2W at 25 DegC.

BTW if anyone is thinking of visiting www.morion.com.ru this might not
be a good day - when I tried earlier the AV claimed it was infected
and the script blocker went nuts, so they did seem to have got
infected by something.

Angus.