[time-nuts] Next upgrade

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Sun Nov 26 14:05:46 EST 2017

We tried coarse and fine using a LTC 24 bit ADC for characterization but
test time is prohibitive and all the data has to be stored, or do it
dynamically  like Tbolt does, I suspect SRS does something like that on the OCXO
they can  afford it since it looks like the do that through out the unit that
is why you  can not just replace one board'
That is how the Japanese got in to the test equipment build sub par and
test and store data while HP and others still focused on quality components
now  every one does it even an EF5680.
Bert Kehren

In a message dated 11/26/2017 12:25:49 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,