[time-nuts] Rubidium freq standard - temperature

Jerry Hancock jerry at hanler.com
Thu Nov 30 20:30:05 EST 2017

1) Model number is TS-RFS and they vary for series from A to H, assuming the series is linear as I only have 5 of them.
2) No manual.
3) There is an 8 bit dip switch with a maximum range of about 10mhz and a step of .39mhz. I might have these off by a factor of 10 but I was able to set two of mine to within 5E-11.  The dip is located near a micro of some kind but it is a resistive binary ladder that could be just positioned there.  If it is setting current then it would be easy to dial it closer I believe.
4) I don’t see a place for an RS232 output nor recognize any of the usual suspect drivers.