[time-nuts] NTP linked PC clock is slightly ahead of Lady Heather GPS time

Mike Cook michael.cook at sfr.fr
Wed Oct 11 11:25:49 EDT 2017

I have Win7-64 and my LH and system time are the same (with a very short delta of < 0.2s probably due to their respective window update time).
I use the Meinberg disturb of NTP. My client’s offset from the paris observatory is less than a millisec.

Maybe you should check your NTP status and see what offset you get from a known good source with ntpdate -b -d <name or IP>.