[time-nuts] Fast Rise/Fall Time Pulser

Andrew E Mileski andrew.mileski at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 04:39:32 EDT 2017

>From its creator's forum posts, it appears to be a high slew rate
comparator, that once "triggered" will pass the next pulse of an
asynchronous 10 MHz square wave clock (2.5 ppm).

The first version used a micro for setting the threshold voltage.  The
micro was removed in the following generation.

It is for generating fast edges for equipment (bandwidth) testing, not for
precision timing.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.  I was disappointed with the limited
information I could dig-up.

~~
Andrew E. Mileski