[time-nuts] Quartz Technik Xtal

BNeubig at t-online.de BNeubig at t-online.de
Sun Oct 15 11:19:26 EDT 2017

Hi ThomasCan you pls send me a photo?Best regardsBerndDK1AG

-------- Ursprüngliche Nachricht --------Von: Thomas Allgeier <th.allgeier at gmail.com> Datum: 15.10.17  14:12  (GMT+01:00) An: Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement <time-nuts at febo.com> Betreff: [time-nuts] Quartz Technik Xtal
Time-nuts,

I have a 100 kHz Quartz Technik crystal oscillator with matching socket. It
comes from a Hartmann&Braun / Grundig frequency counter (surely it was the
timebase). 1950s/60s I expect.

If anybody has a use for this it's yours for the shipment cost. (Currently
located in the UK).

Best regards,
Thomas.