[time-nuts] Very large X9.2 solar flare.

Mike Cook michael.cook at sfr.fr
Thu Sep 7 03:28:50 EDT 2017

When I saw the OP I did a quick check of my GPS receivers status. One of them, a Jackson Labs M2M replacement (actually a U-blox M8T) had just reset and gone to a 111ms offset.
Was that due to the CME?
Was it one of Murphy’s laws « Looking for problems actually creates them » ?
Or a result of Heisenberg’s principle in the macroscopic domain « You can’t measure something without disturbing it » ?